Here on the Whil blog, we talk a lot about creating mindful cultures, resilient workforces and high-performance employees. There’s only so much you can glean from blog posts – sometimes it takes a day of focus and learning from an expert. That’s exactly why we’re going on the road this summer with our friends, Virgin Pulse. Together, we are so proud to present to you the Mindful Leader Tour.
During this tour, we’ll be hosting full day workshops where HR, Wellness, L&D and all sorts of other executive-types will learn fundamental mindfulness concepts and best practices. At the end of the day, you’ll walk out understanding all you need to know to create company cultures of mindfulness and resilience.
For those interested, a post-event certification exam will confirm knowledge and unlock a “Certified Mindful Leader” badge you can post on LinkedIn… if you pass the exam, of course. These workshops are qualified for 8 hours of SHRM and HRCI continuing education credit. Double your pleasure, double your fun.
Every workshop will be lead by Whil’s very own CEO, Joe Burton, who brings decades of relatable experience in combatting stress, disruption and performance expectations to you. So what, exactly, will you learn in this course? More than we can fit into a single blog post, but here’s the high-level:
- Learn the best practices to launch various mindfulness initiatives at your company.
- Gain the skills to improve your health, performance, relationships and sleep.
- Understand all the research and science that underpins the many health and performance benefits of mindfulness and emotional intelligence (EQ) training.
- Understand best practice examples and “how to’s” for your team.
- Develop powerful new skill-building tools and examples aligned to leadership development.
- And, of course, you’ll be able to mix and mingle with like-minded professionals in your area. #RelationshipsMatter
The tour kicks off here on our home turf of San Francisco on June 9th. Then one month later, starting on July 10th, the first leg of the tour kicks off where we’ll be traveling down the Eastern seaboard to Boston, New York, Philadelphia and ending up in Washington DC. Don’t worry Midwest and West Coast– we’re coming your way soon after.
Since you (yes, you) are reading the Whil Blog, we’re considering you an extra special guest. For that reason, if you’d like to attend one of these workshops, we’ll give you 50% off the $250 entry fee. Just use the code Whil50 at checkout and the discount will be applied. You are most welcome.
We can’t wait to meet you and help you in your mission to serve employees while becoming a mindful leader in your company. Power down. Power up. Power forward.